Saturday, June 29, 2013

Follow up to yesterday's post

I am keto adapted.  That means I am adapted to a ketogenic diet.  So, the fat burning machinery in my body is elevated compared to what it would be if I was eating the standard high carb American diet laced with high glycemic load pseudo food made by Satan's helpers. 

As a result, I can eat the following meal from 5AM to 6AM yesterday:
1 quart of hard boiled eggs
1 tin of sardines in olive oil
a small package (about the size of a deck of cards) of duck liver mousse (high fat yum!)
for dessert natural style peanut butter (that has had the oil poured off) mixed with salted cows milk butter (about 1:1 ratio) and unsweetened coco powder to taste
all was washed down with a large mug of salted black coffee and as much water as was needed
supplements were C500, B50, and a slow mag

I did not get hungry until 4:30 ish PM.  That is a solid 10 hours of no hunger after one meal.  The sensation was more like an awareness that my stomach was emptying out rather than a raging need to eat NOW!  I did have another large mug of salted black coffee at lunch time (appetite suppressant?) to wash down more water soluble vitamin supplements (C500 and B50).  The rest of the day, I drank plain water only. 

That was my only meal of the day.  hunger pangs during the rest of the evening were mild and temporary.  I did not feel hungry when I went to bed and I did not feel hungry this morning when I got up. 

I feel mildly hungry now as I write this, so I will eat another high fat low carb meal soon, as my pre workout meal.  I'm looking forward to doing eccentric work with heavy squats and pull ups. 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment